After last month’s thoroughly embarrassing debacle, the new cell phone bill is out, and look who came in 4th out of 5 in the minutes race. Me.

Now some may look at this graph and say, “Wait a minute, Julie is now the #1 user of minutes, so as a family, they’re still sucking the rest of them dry”. This I can’t argue. But at least it’s not me, it’s Julie, that has to live with the shame of being a Minute Muncher for the next four weeks.
I guess I’d like to thank the many people who decided last month I wasn’t important enough to talk to anymore, and would credit my sometimes anti-social tendencies for finally catching up with me. Also, I’d like to thank Kristin at work for changing her cell provider to Verizon so that now our conversations don’t deduct minutes from the family plan.
Then again, Sarah may be right. She says this is just an aberration and that next month, things will be back to normal. That could be possible… I mean, a guy who gorges himself at a buffet every day is bound to have a light lunch once or twice, right?
--BRENT
I guess I’d like to thank the many people who decided last month I wasn’t important enough to talk to anymore, and would credit my sometimes anti-social tendencies for finally catching up with me. Also, I’d like to thank Kristin at work for changing her cell provider to Verizon so that now our conversations don’t deduct minutes from the family plan.
Then again, Sarah may be right. She says this is just an aberration and that next month, things will be back to normal. That could be possible… I mean, a guy who gorges himself at a buffet every day is bound to have a light lunch once or twice, right?
--BRENT
1 comment:
Hey, I never used that word...abberation. Thank you for making me sound smarter than I really am!
Post a Comment