
Okay, so I'm at work today, and I'm talking with two co-workers, and one comments on how they notice I've lost some weight... (which I have, about 40 lbs. since last July). Anyway, the other says, "Oh really, wow, I haven't really noticed". Now she didn't really say it snooty, but this means one of two things.
1) I didn't look fat before, I still don't look fat now.
2) I looked fat before, and she still thinks I look fat.
Boy, let's hope it's #1.
You can see the before and after in the picture above.
--BRENT
1 comment:
When I first clicked on your blog I thought it was Perez Hilton...with the nude pictures and all :) JK No really, WOW! Impressive! I mean just look at your face it is SO much thinner and your tummy is so much flatter. You and Justin should do the mud run together.
Post a Comment