Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hitting the Party Circuit

On Saturday, Gracie helped celebrate two birthdays. First, we went to Siemon Park for a BBQ to celebrate Sophia's first birthday with her parents, Nate and Tawni, and their family. Then, we went downtown to Woolworth's for root beer and french fries for (Justin and Barbie's daughter) Aubrey's first birthday party. (Click on the image above to enlarge the collage)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...how have I missed seeing this all week? Such a cute collage! I need a copy of that picture of all of us girls! Love the princess Gracie picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi I found you!
Brent, Julie, and Gracie
thank you for coming to Sofia's birthday. I love the pictures on your blog. It is so .so..nice to be able to go in anytime of the day and see your family. Stay connected with pictures along with what is new in your life. love you all so very much.
Sammye