Well, this blog is ten days late, but I guess better late than never.
I really took time on my birthday a couple weekends ago to reflect on what a good year it’s been.
Another year in a good job and a beautiful home. Another year with a loving wife who sticks with me through thick and thin. And of course, my first year with a beautiful daughter who each day teaches me more about what kind of man I want to be, and what kind of father she needs me to be.
If I am half as lucky in my 28th year as I was in my 27th, I will truly be blessed.
I really took time on my birthday a couple weekends ago to reflect on what a good year it’s been.
Another year in a good job and a beautiful home. Another year with a loving wife who sticks with me through thick and thin. And of course, my first year with a beautiful daughter who each day teaches me more about what kind of man I want to be, and what kind of father she needs me to be.
If I am half as lucky in my 28th year as I was in my 27th, I will truly be blessed.
--BRENT
No comments:
Post a Comment