Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Buckley Radio Christmas Party

There are three main reasons Julie and I (well, mostly me) has a great time at my office Christmas party.

#1) They served prime rib at the end of the buffet. And I had seconds.

#2) When they were handing out the employee prizes, I got $25 to Target.

#3) I won Employee of the Year

I was pretty surprised, to be honest. There are a lot of people they could have given the award to. I was really honored when I told our general manager that, and he replied, "It may have been a surprise to you, but trust me, it wasn't a surprise to anyone else". I just go to work every day and give 100%. We made a lot of progress this year with The Breeze, and I'm hoping next year will be even better!

--BRENT

1 comment:

Barbie said...

WOW! Congrats Brent. You are such a hardworker and great person...you deserved it :)