OBSESSION #1- THE SHAMROCK SHAKEOkay, seriously, why they only put this out for three weeks every year is crazy to me. This is the best McDonalds dessert there is. It's not quite mint, not quite vanilla. It's like minilla (or vint... you choose).
Last year, they didn't do Shamrock Shakes, and I remember talking about it on my show, and people agreed with me. McDonalds cheated us out of an annual tradition. Since it's been back this year, I've turned Julie's dad onto it, and even her sister, Sarah (although maybe Sarah just said she liked it so she wouldn't hurt my feelings). :)
Okay, iPods aren't exactly new, and neither is this... it came out last fall... but for some reason, as of late, I really want one. I've thought about getting an iPod recently, so when I was looking at the different types, this is the one that stood out.
You can check email, use it as a GPS device, and hold thousands of songs. The price tag is high (which is the only reason I don't own one right now)... but will power only lasts so long, right? :) Anybody own one and can give me a reason to go for it or not?

2 comments:
I know how you feel. I get the gadget obsession too. Some things to think about: how many devices do you currently own? MP3 player? Phone? Laptop? Blackberry? If you want to combine everything into one device I would recommend the iPhone instead. It depends on how many devices you want to carry around. Tim has an iPhone - you should talk to him about it sometime. GPS sounds cool although I wouldn't pay for any GPS service since Google Maps has this feature called My Location where it will estimate your location based on cell phone towers close to you. It works well and best of all - it's free!
Actually, it's not really GPS... The iPod Touch and iPhone use the Google Maps feature...
Post a Comment