The Laus have been hit. Hard.My sisters Jenni and Stefanie came to visit, and on Jenni's plane ride, she was forced next to sit to the lavatory and to inhale the fumes of, well, the lavatory. Midway through her stay here, she got a quick 24-hour stomach flu bug, and then I got it late Wednesday night. I just couldn't stay home from work Thursday, so I badly fumbled my way through my show, and then stayed home all day today. Yesterday was our anniversary, and Julie and I made lunch plans and everything, but no dice.
This morning, Julie's got the bug.
At least she has only 20 hours to go.
2 comments:
are you all recovered yet????
That stinks! Hope you are feeling better soon. It has been a nasty flu season here, too. They even have sent people to CA because the hospitals here were full with flu patients. Crazy!
Post a Comment