Brent started subbing this week in my district, and got registered for Rosedale and Norris too. He did a 4th Grade/5th Grade combo at Old River Elementary yesterday for a half day, and did another half day today at Stonecreek Junior High. Tomorrow, he's filling in for my friend Wendi at my school! So we're driving to work together!He's still looking for a full time job, but this is a good way for him to keep working while he looks. I am proud of him, and now he has a better appreciation of what I do for a living!
P.S. Teacher Friends... if you need his sub number, let me know and you can request him!
4 comments:
Hats off to you, Brent! It is a TOUGH job. Much harder than being an actual teacher, in my opinion (I only say this having done both). Kudos!
congrats to brent! how fun you get to drive to "work" together. :)
subbing is a great job! i could not hack it though, i was not tough enough. but good pay!
Thanks for subbing for me this past week, Brent. You are a LIFESAVER for sure!
Post a Comment