I have always wanted to do the Polar Bear Plunge at the McMurtrey Aquatic Center. On New Year's Day, people pay to go down the water slide and swim to the other side of the pool, braving the 50-degree water.
I always figured it's not nearly as cold as it looks.
I was right. It's WAY colder.
For the record, I said, "It's cold". And that is me screaming like a little girl in the beginning.
I am so doing it again next year.
8 comments:
Brent wave to the camera! IT'S COLD! HAHAHAHAHA!
Never...Never...Not in a million years....
but good for you.
Dude...that is awesome! I love it! I thought it was bad when R.D. was running around outside without his shirt at midnight. Maybe, some year we will Polar Plunge into our pool. You Rock!
I can't believe you did that! Wow, you have guts.
You are CRAZY!! How nuts is that. Glad you enjoyed it, though.
LOL, I was just talking to Julie about this! Honestly, when I heard about it on the radio, I wanted to do it. Then the thought of myself in a swim suit got the best of me.
LOVE Greg's comment. LOL! You're a trooper Brent!
that is hilarious!!! we used to do the polar bear swim up at camp... but we had to jump into the freezing cold lake. at like 5 am. in the mountains. SO COLD! :)
good for you for getting out there and doing it... while i was at home snug as a bug in my bed. :)
I totally saw you on the news! I was actually writing an email to Dean and I was like"Oh,my gosh..there's Brent Michaels!!" Then I told him to TIVO the channel for broadcasts later in the evening to see if he could see you.Glad to know you have a video.LOL
Your new on air name should be "Brrrrr-ave Michaels"haha.
Hope you and your family are doing well! Rach
Post a Comment