Since these postings are the hottest thing in Facebook and on blogs recently, and I've been tagged about ten times, I decided to just bite the bullet and do it...1) I smile the exact same in all pictures. Sometimes I even get crazy eyes (see above).
2) I was Homecoming King and Student Body President my senior year in high school.
3) I used to HATE, HATE, HATE country music. It is now my favorite kind.
4) I am a technology geek. I love gadgets. I would love to have a flat screen TV, a Wii, a new SLR camera, and an iPhone, but it is not to be.
5) I have to be connected. I love my phone with access to email and the internet. I read news of all kinds in the morning when I get up, and check throughout the day to see what's going on.
6) I love food. Ask Julie, or my parents, for Christmas, a restaurant gift card is the best kind to get me.
7) I got stitches on my chin when I was young taking swimming lessons... We were doing "bobs", where you hold on to the side of the pool, and dunk yourself under a few times. I missed, and brought my chin smack down on the stone edge of the pool.
8) Despite being clumsy, I have never broken a bone.
9) I have never had a cavity in 29 years of going to the dentist.
10) When I was in junior high, I used to read my sisters' Sweet Valley High and Babysitters Club books.
11) Not recently, but there have been times where I'd sneak a pre-dinner Whopper Jr. before coming home for dinner. (And then imply to Julie that I was trying to cut down on my portion sizes)
12) I know now it will never happen, but when I was young, I used to think I'd host the Oscars one day.
13) As much as I love food, I detest Hometown Buffet.
14) I was in the Honolulu Boy Choir for seven years, and my first solo was dressing in Carribean garb and singing "Under The Sea" from The Little Mermaid.
15) I used to love the cartoon Jem.
16) When I was in my last year of college, I auditioned for MTV's "Wanna Be a VJ" and got through the first couple rounds, but not to the finals. I also got this close to Carson Daly, and at the time thought that was so awesome.
17) I used to have 700-800 CDs, and when I was a junior in college, my roommate stole about 100 of them because he thought I was stealing some of his laundry soap. First, I had only used his soap once behind his back, but second, even if I had stolen three whole jugs... not exactly equivalent to 100 CDs. (Thank goodness for MP3s now, right?)
18) I used to love the candy Bonkers, as well as Crystal Pepsi, neither of which they make anymore.
19) I never am able to sleep camping because I am afraid that an insect will crawl into my sleeping bag.
20) Both times I have taken a train, there have been disastrous results. First, I came to Bakersfield (the first time I met Julie) for Thanksgiving with our friend Janine, and on the way back, we got delayed several hours. The second time, I was dating Julie, and when I fell asleep on the train, someone swiped my bag which had fifth-row Elton John tickets inside. Not cool.
21) I cried when I saw Circle of Life during the Broadway version of The Lion King.
22) I used to collect comics and Hot Wheels at different times of my life.
23) I am really regretting buying a San Francisco 49ers Alex Smith jersey, and a San Francisco Giants Barry Bonds jersey about now. Still a passionate fan of both teams, but embarassed by those players.
24) Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, hands down.
25) The first cologne I used to wear was Cool Water.
3 comments:
#10 - hahahahahahahahaha!! i used to LOVE sweet valley twins and sweet valley high books!!!
#13 - me too!! SICK!!!!
#15 - she's TRULY outrageous!!! :)
those were great - totally made me laugh! thanks for sharing :)
Yes, regret that Giants jersey!
My mom wouldn't let me watch Jem. I was so sad that I couldn't.
Hi Julie! It was great meeting you at Bunco Night! I am snooping over here to your blog now =)
Post a Comment