Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pursuit of Honor

OK, Julie and millions of other people may have Twilight... but THIS is the book I have been waiting about a year for.

About a year ago, I bought a book at Costco from Vince Flynn, and loved it... Then, I found out it was one in a series of books, and so I bought them one by one and read 'em all, some of them in about 36 hours. So, after I ran out of books, I have waited and waited, and finally Tuesday, this hit stores!

He only puts out about a book a year, so I guess if I speed through this one, I'll have to wait a whole year again for the next one. But if you like action/suspense/thriller books (or the show "24"), look up Vince Flynn.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I really think you and Justin should swap book collections for the next year. You can read all of his Douglas Preston/ Lincoln Child books and he can read this author. One day I'll read something other than blogs and facebook...one day. :)