Dressing up as a princess is one of Gracie's favorite things to do, so this year we gave her a princess dress up party for her 3rd birthday. She was a lovely princess (minus the hideous eye bandage. haha)
There was a princess bounce house.
The girls could visit the Bippity Boppity Boutique for nails and princess hair.



4 comments:
Very cute! Glad she enjoyed her party! You must be related to my mom b/c those were the kind of parties my sister had! Happy Birthday Gracie:)
She's such a pretty birthday princess! :) It was a fun party! Aubrey is now really trying to decide what she wants for her party in September. "Mom, I liked Gracie's princess party AND Bubba's pirate party. I don't know where I want to have my party yet." Since when does she make the decisions? :)
So adorable!
Oh so cute!!!!! Her {church booboos} did look painful!
Post a Comment