Christmas has come early... or at least December 14th has...
Julie and I finished Season 2 of Lost on Friday night and thought we'd have to wait three months to see Season 3. But then, it hit me earlier today... you can find anything on the World Wide Web. So, sure enough, we found all of Season 3 online to watch for free!
We've already watched three episodes. Unfortunately, when we finish this up in about two weeks, there's no way to see Season 4 any earlier than the first week of February.
1 comment:
Justin and I watched the 1st two seasons over the last two summers and were totally bummed when we couldn't get season 3 this summer
:( I'm not sure we can watch it on the computer screen, it's just not the same. I remember feeling like a zombie after watching like 5 episodes in one day. I started to get way too analytical about all the "meaning" behind it. I say WAIT for the rest of season 3 and we can have a season 3 party over Christmas break :) or maybe we can just have a season 4 opener party.
Post a Comment