Friday, November 16, 2007

My Interview- a.k.a. autobiography

Okay, I'm ripping off Barbie, and doing a hard-hitting, groundbreaking interview with... myself.

1) Can you cook?
Cook... no. Get by... yes. I make grilled cheese sandwiches, although I have recently changed my recipe. My secret was a third slice of cheese that I referred to as "the cheese-maker". My sisters always used to ask me to make them one of these sandwiches, but alas, the recipe has now changed. It was too much cheese for my wife who made me choose between "the cheese-maker" and her. So now... happy wife, happy life.

2) What was your dream growing up?
To work at a radio station on air, and be famous. Still working on the second part.

3) Favorite vegetable?
That's like asking, "What's your favorite crime to hear about on the news?". They're all terrible, but I guess I'd have to say asparagus. Also, I like grand theft auto because of high speed chases.

4) What was the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Awesome. Especially the Snape chapter.

5) Worst Habit?
That's easy. Biting my nails. I just can't quit.

6) What is your favorite sport?
I used to say baseball, and although I still love it and the San Francisco Giants, all the Barry Bonds controversy and their terrible season this past year has probably made football my favorite sport (although the San Francisco 49ers are also bad).

7) Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I don't know. You know, this interview is starting to annoy me... on the bright side, it's almost over! :)

8) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither.

9) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd like to lose another 10 pounds. I've slowed down since the baby was born. I've been motivated ever since a close friend of Julie and I called me "tubby"... (just kidding, Lorie).

10) If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Honestly? Probably save it. I know that's boring, but you never know what Gracie will need, or what may happen in the future. And there's nothing I really need right now. But a new professional-type camera would be cool too... (good idea Barbie!)

11) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Husband/Father (does the addition of the slash make it one word?)

Other words considered but rejected: hungry, buff, tubby (just kidding, Lorie), content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ammendment to question #1...
Since the baby has been born Brent has expanded his cooking repetoire. He cooked Spanish rice-a-roni and also meatloaf. I said he blew it, because now I know he is capable of much more than just grilled cheese!!!

Anonymous said...

Brent...you are hilarious! Julie told me the story behind the picture and it was classic! I sure wish I could have been as funny as you in my interview, but alas, I guess that's why you're famous and I'm not!

lorieloo said...

SERIOUSLY....the tubby WAS WAY taken out of context! =)