Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oprah and Julie's Favorite Things

I really have to brag about my husband. In honor of Oprah's favorite things, Brent surprised me with some of my favorite things. When I got home from work today I had a huge surprise. Brent had covered several gifts (just like Oprah.) He gave me Smith's cookies, pepermint ice milk (Dewars), a picture of mommy and baby, the DVD white Christmas, and the Bare Essentials starter kit. I am always amazed at his creativity. I told him this was the best idea ever, only second to the 12 days of Christmas (when he gave me a present the 12 days before Christmas).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Um...how cute and romantic is that!What a sweetheart! That's a great picture of you and Gracie, by the way.

Jana said...

PROPS TO BRENT!!! :) that's awesome! those are my favorite types of gifts . . and i, too, am a fan of the bare minerals make-up! since you just got the starter kit, i'm guessing you've never used it - you'll love it!

Olive Oyl said...

I'm drooling looking at the picture of the Dewar's. Mmmmm.

Thanks for talking to me about work today, I'm sure I'll freak out in another week or two and call you again right before I head back. I can only imagine what terror awaits me behind the doors of Room 32... :)