As you know, Julie and I debated for a while about whether or not to go to the Garth Brooks show... First, it seemed like it may be a good idea to sell them... then, we swapped tickets with a friend because I had to work during the original time we were supposed to go... then, a winter storm almost kept us from going over the Grapevine... but in the end, we went to the final show (and from what he said, what will be the last show for quite some time) and it was...
TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Julie and I were so impressed with Garth Brooks as a performer. Every song sounded just like it did on the radio. He went for two hours straight and had people out of their seats for the whole time. It was the fifth show he had done in two days... I get hoarse just thinking about it. But his voice never waivered and he sang so many of his big hits.
So now... we have to decide... should we go see Kenny Chesney at the Staples Center in May? :)

2 comments:
I'm sooo jealous! How fun!
Looks so fun!
Post a Comment