Gracie's new thing is for us to hold onto her fingers while she leads us around the house. She loves it so much. She gets the biggest smile on her face, especially when Daddy claps really loud at her big accomplishment.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She really is such a cutie pie! Wow, she's becoming such a big girl! Glad you had fun at Garth...I was thinking about you guys with all the road closures.
5 comments:
She really is such a cutie pie! Wow, she's becoming such a big girl! Glad you had fun at Garth...I was thinking about you guys with all the road closures.
Oh my word. Time flies. She is adorable and it is amazing that she is already wanting to give you a tour of the house. :)
WOW! Paige has no interest in doing this at all. We try and try, nothing. I am impressed with your daughter's desire to explore.
She is getting sooo big. At Sofia's 1st, she was such a little tot. Now she is walking all over! Wow. Tomorrow they will be married :(
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I am loving the pink bow and 'fountain' hair. Adorable.
Post a Comment