What's going through my mind right now...*American Idol is going to be a train wreck this week. They always tell the contestants not to try and be Mariah or Whitney. Now, they're doing a whole night with Mariah as mentor/guest judge AND the contestants MUST sing Mariah songs. David Archuleta will totally sing Hero. I am calling it right now.
*How do people with twins do it? How are people who have triplets still alive? Julie and I are so blessed to have Gracie, but it takes everything we have just to take care of her!
*The Shamrock Shake is gone for another year... My new dessert drink of choice? Carl's Jr. has an Oreo Cookie Malt that is sooooo good. I am sure it is more calories than I really need.
*Speaking of which, I need to get back to the gym. My better diet has been on hold since Gracie's been born.
*So much to do before Relay For Life on May 3rd. Once again, I'm co-chair of the stage/entertainemnt committee with my friend Kenn. It's a busy weekend, but well worth it. Speaking of which, I am so glad my prayers have been answered. I had a major pickle that weekend that I am now out of.
*On that note, isn't it true that there are so few people you can actually trust? I am so lucky to have a good family and some friends that I know I can count on no matter what.
*I am so excited for Lost to come back on April 24. It's quickly become the best show on TV for Julie and I.
*Okay, I posted seven thoughts... two deal with TV and one deals with food. I can live with 3 of 7 and not feel too bad.
2 comments:
You guys are so cute. I really like the one that asks how people can take care of 3 when we both have just one and it takes everything we have! We have been thinking about thinking about number two, but boy am I ready?? Are you?? We have a friend that had 4 boys (Quads) and she had a blog, but it looks like it is offline now. I guess that says it all! haha. NO TIME!
I'll give you a penny because I like your thoughts. DEFINITELY doing Hero! I can't even imagine him doing anything else. Speaking of Idol, have you done your official predictions yet?
And, yeah, I don't know how people do more than one. John and Kate plus 8, you're my heroes!
And the Shamrock Shake, Justin got one and I tried it based on your blog, but I didn't love it. I LOVE mint chip ice cream, but the shake had a tad too much mint for my liking. LOVE the cookies and cream shake though. I think it's part of the reason why Aubrey was 9lbs 14oz.
How's that for a HUGE comment?
Post a Comment