Gracie's first birthday is officially over. We had fun...but of course a 1 year old never does what you want, when you want them to. She ended up napping through dinner and was a little cranky for gifts and dessert. Oh well, all the kids (and adult kids) had fun in the bounce house. On to another year of fun and surprises. For some reason it feels weird that she will be 2 on her next birthday. Maybe because I might have to start thinking of baby #2. YIKES!
Gracie's gift from Grammy and Grandpa
Gracie's gift from Mommy and Daddy

Gracie's gift from Grammy and Grandpa
Gracie's gift from Mommy and Daddy


8 comments:
Looks like fun. Isn't it amazing how quickly a year goes by? I've had Gracie's bday on my calendar since last year when she was born. Such a precious blessing. OH, and baby number 2??? :) Yay!
Thanks for inviting us to your super cool party! We loved meeting all your cute cousins and hanging out with you! Happy Birthday!
uh, by the way she will never do what you want her to when you want her to. Looks like a lot of fun. Hard to believe she is a year now. How about baby #2?
Paige sends her love to Gracie and hopes that they can have a lunch date soon. Also, I (Janine) would like to send birthday wishes to Julie. See you very soon.--JC
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
Love,
Your Hair Twin Samuel :)
I am so sad we missed it=( It looks like Gracie had so much fun! And yes, yikes to think of 2! Both the age and the number of children!=) But fun all the same.
Happy Birthday, Gracie!
I can't believe how big she is!
congratulations on the birthday! she is adorable!
Post a Comment