For the next two days, KUZZ is holding their annual St. Jude Radiothon. St. Jude is a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee that helps children and families from all over the country, and is working hard to cure cancer.I'll be co-hosting the Radiothon from 9 AM-Noon Pacific Time, and you can tune in and listen at http://www.kuzz.com/ (just go to the main page and click LISTEN LIVE in the upper left hand corner). If you can, you can become a Partner In Hope (give $20 a month for a year) or make a one time donation (seriously, even $10 would be great).
Again, it's today (3/12) and tomorrow (3/13)... My part is from 9 AM-Noon Pacific, but the entire Radiothon is from 5 AM-7 PM each day. Just call 1-888-292-HOPE to donate if you can... Thanks!
(And if you're strapped for cash, just say a little prayer that I do the best I can for St. Jude!)
No comments:
Post a Comment