Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love Your Love The Most

My favorite new country song is Eric Church's "Love Your Love The Most". I love it so much, I wrote a Brent version. Watch the YouTube above... (I did not make the slideshow), and follow my lyrics as the song goes along! (I tried to match the lyrics best I could... And the song is good too with the original lyrics!)

I Love Sleeping In On Saturdays
And I Love Good Pro Football Games
I love Being on a stage
And Good Barbeque

Yeah I'm A Fan Of Grisham Books
And Anything that Julie Cooks
PTI has got me hooked--
Each weekday afternoon

Yes I Love Giants Games
And Ketchup On My Fries
I Love A Good Ben Stiller Flick
and Lost On Wednesday Night
And Heck Yes I Love good luck
But I Want You To Know
Honey I Love Your Love The Most

Man I Love How Twix bars Taste
And Dang I Love My Shamrock Shakes
Any Song Sung By Garth Brooks
Is Country At It's Best

Yes I Love Niners Games
And Ketchup On My Fries
I Love A Good Ben Stiller Flick
and Lost On Wednesday Night
And Heck Yes I Love good luck
But I Want You To Know
Honey I Love Your Love The Most

I love…

I Love Gracie’s smiling face
And Lucky Loose Fit Jeans
My Facebook page, Kim Chee 2,
And Mint and Chip Ice Cream
And Heck Yes I Love My Blog
And crushed ice In My Coke
But Honey I Love Your Love
Yeah I Love Your Love …
I Love Your Love The Most
I Love Your Love The Most

3 comments:

Jana said...

Julie that was so cute!! great job on the lyrics! ;)

Brent and Julie said...

Jana...I can't take the credit. Brent wrote the song. He is definitely the creative one in our family.

Bobbi & Noe said...

That is so sweet! What a cute couple~