Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vegas, Baby! Vegas!

Julie just went to Las Vegas for an educator's conference, and I went up to join her for 36 hours. We gambled a bit, ate a lot, hung out at Caesar's Palace and had lots of fun.
Brent and Julie in front of The Mirage
Julie in the lobby of The Bellagio

Brent and Julie hoping their camera doesn't get stolen as someone takes a picture of them in The Bellagio.

Enjoying Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity in front of Caesar's Palace.

4 comments:

Barbie said...

Come on Brent, we all know that's a mudslide. Drinkin' on the job. ;) Looks like you guys had a fun mini-vacation. I wanna go to vegas!

Mann Family said...

Looks like you guys had nice get away! Julie, I hope to see you on Tuesday!

Olive Oyl said...

Glad you had so much fun!!! I'm going to Vegas next month. NOT for a work function though. :) Although it wouldn't have been terrible to go to Vegas on the district's dime... :)

Mommy Diffee said...

How fun!!!!! I want to go =(