Tuesday, February 24, 2009

They're Back!

They're back... and yes, I've already had one.

I know I posted about this last year... but I love Shamrock Shakes. They're not quite mint, and they're not quite vanilla with green food coloring, but they ARE good. Super good. Super duper good.

Okay, I think I need to leave now for the drive thru. It's only for a limited time, right?

4 comments:

lorieloo said...

seriously, I think you are the biggest fast food fanatic I've ever met=)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if that's a compliment or... not. :)

Anonymous said...

Brent...I just had my 5th shamrock shakes this year...Can you keep up?
mmm so good!
I've even passed the tradition on to my kids. WE're hooked!

Tracy G.

Anonymous said...

I only had four this year and are hoping for at least one more.

I can't believe Tracy G. is challenging me to an eating competition... and winning.